- Windows Driver Downloads. Here you can download drivers for DisplayLink® USB graphics chipsets incorporated in your dock, adapter or monitor. We recommend to update to the latest driver to address any potential security issue, fix bugs, improve performance and add new features.
- Download Nvidia GeForce Graphics Driver 461.40 for Windows 10. OS support: Windows 10. Category: Graphics Cards.
- Himax Display Driver Download For Windows 10 Bit
- Himax Display Driver Download For Windows 10 Pro
- Himax Display Driver Download For Windows 10 Windows 7
For use with systems running Microsoft® Windows® 7 or 10 AND equipped with AMD Radeon™ graphics, AMD Radeon Pro graphics, or AMD processors with Radeon graphics. Download the Combined Chipset and Radeon Graphics driver installer.
This page serves as a warning about other driver sites that offer so called tools to download touchscreen drivers for Windows 10 or 8. Firstly none of them have the drivers that are required. Drivers are almost always built into Windows. If your touch screen isn’t working there are few scenarios. And what drivers DO exist they will be listed below, but use at you own risk.
- The touch screen has been mis-configured, or calibrated (Try system restore to a time when it worked) or go to the device manger to see if there are any HID devices that have an explanation mark or a question mark, uninstall them then re-scan for hardware changes this may fix the issue.
- The touch screen is broken, this happens more than people think.
Himax Display Driver Download For Windows 10 Bit
Don’t ever install any driver diagnostic tools from the big websites that offer these tools, they are ransomware.
Other things to try:
- Restart the computer, given the stability of computers these days, people don't reboot much.
- Clean the display with a soft, clean cloth. Sometimes a dirty screen will disable the touchscreen.
- Click the start button and in the search box type 'Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input'. Choose the top result. In this area click the setup button and follow the instructions.
- Go to 'Control Panel' and then 'Device Manager'. Select the 'Monitors' section and right click on your monitor. Check the information for the touch screen and make sure it is 'enabled'.
- Repeat step 4, but instead choose 'Update driver software' from the right-click menu.
It has also been reported that on Windows 10 and Windows 8 that going to the Windows Device Manager and going through the HID devices and disabling them and re-enabling them can fix touch screen issues. From a Microsoft forum:
'Update Driver Software...'
'Scan for hardware changes'
Himax Display Driver Download For Windows 10 Pro
Also worth trying is updating the system BIOS of computer.
There is a known issue with Windows 8 OEM not being compatible with touch screen devices. Many have suggested updating to a pro version, which is not worth the money.
Himax Display Driver Download For Windows 10 Windows 7
Below there some older eGalaxTouch drivers for POS devices etc, that may be of use to someone.