SUMMARY: The Hi-Lo Driver's primary responsibility is to assist the manufacturing floor wherever and whenever needed. The Hi-Lo Driver is to ensure that machinery is stocked with appropriate materials. The assigned manufacturing section must be cleaned and orderly, per 5S, and EMS standards. All product must be packaged and labeled correctly before removing it from the manufacturing floor. Reports functionally to the Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Cleaning of Section (Eliminating safety hazards, sweeping, mopping, wiping down, etc...)
• Accurately band all bins/boxes of parts, per the Packaging Instruction Sheet.
• Replenish supplies. (clips, glue, alcohol, etc.).
• Confirm that required packaging is at the Line/Machine/or correct staging area.
• Complete any other task or assignments as delegated through management.
• Removal of finished stock.
• Operating Hi-Lo in a safe manner and in accordance with requirements.
• Verify labeling is correct. (See Packaging Instruction Sheet.).
• Verifying and stage finished product in respective area.
• Ensure hold staged products (Red Tags) are put in designated area, out of production use.
• Ensure completion of General housekeeping, 5S, and organization of workstation throughout the shift.
• Ensure that work cells are properly cleaned and organized according to 5S principles prior to leaving at the end of the shift. Confirm with Section supervisor prior to leaving at the end of the shift.
• Make suggestions to facilitate continuous improvement and proper flow within the manufacturing areas.
• Think Safety First; follow all safety rules and regulations.
• Ensure proper safety equipment is used correctly, at all times.
• Responsibilities include all, but are not limited to only, those listed above.
• Maintain compliance of IATF 16949 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001.
Apply to work as a Hi-Lo Driver at The Job Post in Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503 - Job Code: 11106832. The average hi lo driver gross salary in St. Louis, Missouri is $36,393 or an equivalent hourly rate of $17. This is 1% lower (-$262) than the average hi lo driver salary in the United States. In addition, they earn an average bonus of $542.
Find Hi Lo Driver jobs in Macomb, MI. Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers. 34 forklift hi lo driver jobs available in Detroit, MI. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New forklift hi lo driver careers in Detroit, MI are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The low-stress way to find your next forklift hi lo driver job opportunity is on SimplyHired. If you're interested in becoming a hi lo driver, one of the first things to consider is how much education you need. We've determined that 4.4% of hi lo drivers have a bachelor's degree. In terms of higher education levels, we found that 0.6% of hi lo drivers have master's degrees.
Hi-lo Driver Training
Showing top 20 occupations for hi-lo driver. Closest matches are shown first.
|How do they match?How do they match?||Code||Occupation|
|53-7051.00||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators|
|49-3031.00||Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists|
|25-2055.00||Special Education Teachers, Kindergarten|
|25-2056.00||Special Education Teachers, Elementary School|
|25-2057.00||Special Education Teachers, Middle School|
|47-2072.00||Pile Driver Operators|
|45-4022.00||Logging Equipment Operators|
|53-4013.00||Rail Yard Engineers, Dinkey Operators, and Hostlers|
Occupations 1-20 of 181 shown.Show all occupations