Google Usb Drivers Download
- Google USB Drivers are required to connect Google Pixel or Nexus devices to Windows PC using a USB cable. You will need these drivers to transfer files or sync data on your Pixel/Nexus device, and especially when working with the Android ADB and Fastboot tools.
- Download USB Drivers for All Android Devices (Windows & Mac)2019 Miracle Box Driver Installation 2019 Free Download For Windows 7, 8, 10, 32 bit and 64bit MediaTek VCOM Driver.
Examples Of Usb Devices
This tutorial explains how to install the Android ADB USB driver manually. Follow it if the automatic installation fails.
Google Usb Devices Driver Downloads
So right-click on your device name and select Update Driver Software. In the next dialog box that appears, select Browse my computer for driver software and click on Next. Now if you have downloaded the Google USB Drivers using Android Studio, head over to androidsdk extras google usbdriver directory and select the driver folder.
Google Android Usb Driver
- If yon don't have Android SDK installed, please install it first.
- Open Start menu. Select Android SDK Tools -> SDK Manager. Right-click on it and select 'Run as Administrator'. Running SDK Manager as Administrator is very important. If you just click on it, the SDK manager will start, but will encounter errors when you try to install new components!
- In the SDK Manager select 'Extras->Google USB Driver'. Enable the checkbox and click 'Install 1 Package'.
- When the Google USB driver is installed, plug in your device.
Warning: The driver won't install automatically. We will do it manually in the next steps.
- Open the System Properties dialog (press Win+Break on the keyboard or locate 'Computer' in Start Menu, right-click on it and select 'Properties'.
- Click on the 'Device Manager' link.
- In the Device Manager locate your Android device. Then right-click on it and select 'Update Driver Software'.
- Select 'Browse my computer for driver software'.
- Select 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'.
- Select 'Show All Devices'.
- Press the 'Have Disk' button.
- Enter the path to the Google USB driver. Normally it is located in the following directory:C:Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-sdkextrasgoogleusb_driver
- Select 'Android ADB Interface' from the list of device types.
- Confirm the installation of the driver by pressing 'Yes'.
- Confirm the installation again by pressing 'Install'.
- When the installation is done, press 'Close'.