Agreement: USB2SER Drivers Installer - Windows 64bit FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT This is a legal agreement between you (either as an individual or as an authorized representative of your employer) and Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. If the device-specific driver is distributed through Windows Update, you can manually update the driver by using Device Manager. For more information about how to do this, see update drivers in Windows 10. If the device is not yet connected, first install the device-specific driver, such as by using the appropriate installer.
Download Sony VAIO SVD11225PDB Freescale USB Sensor Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 8 64-bit (Laptop / Notebook). Home Support Downloads for Windows Device Drivers Device Driver for USB Cameras August 22, 2019 2.9.8 Device driver for all The Imaging Source USB cameras except the 33U, 37U, 38U and AFU auto focus series.
The MfgTool is a manufacturing tool from Freescale that runs under Windows. It is designed to program firmware to i.MX boards for mass production. Boards are connected via USB and execute the USB/UART (Serial downloader) mode.
Bluetechnix added additional profiles to this tool in order to be usable with our i.MX53 modules.
- NEW MfgTool release 1.6.2.042 by Freescale
- Support for CM-i.MX53 Consumer + Industrial, Qseven-i.MX537 modules
- Target running Linux BSP with Bluetechnix patchset V1.4
- (DEPRECATED) MfgTool release 1.6.2.032 by Freescale
- Support for CM-i.MX53 Consumer
- Target running Linux BSP with Bluetechnix patchset V1.2
You may download the original ZIP file from the Freescale web site - open the Programmers (Flash, etc.) menu!
- Connect the boards' USB-OTG port to a Windows PC. Select USB/UART (Serial Downloader) boot mode on the boards, and power up the boards. The first time you connect, you have to install a Windows device driver. You can find it in the ZIP file, folder Drivers. If you have successful installed the driver, the boards shows up as Freescale i.MX53 USB BulkIO Device in the device manager.
- Start MfgTool.exe. Switch on or reset your boards and click on Scan devices. In the field A to D, your boards will show up as Freescale i.MX53 USB BulkIO Device.
- In the Profile: drop-down box, select the correct profile for your module
- cmimx53 consumer
- cmimx53 industrial
Freescale Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 7
- Select Options-->Configuration... from the menu. There may be several options for the firmware update, choose the desired one as shown on the image below.
- CM-i.MX53 Consumer/Industrial
- SPI+NAND: Programs the boot loader and the kernel image to SPI flash, the root file system to NAND flash; for SPI flash boot mode.
- NAND: Programs everything to NAND flash; for NAND boot mode.
- SPI+NAND: Programs the boot loader to SPI flash, the kernel image to SPI and NAND flash, and the root file system to NAND flash only; for SPI flash boot mode.
- CM-i.MX53 Consumer/Industrial
- Leave the menu and click the green Start button. Now, the firmware update is in progress.
Freescale Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10
- A green progress bar indicates success.
- Note that boards may be disconnected and reconnected individually, the tool will monitor them and start a new firmware update each time a new board is connected.