Dixon Driver's License Facility
If you’re feeling frustrated by your industry’s low salaries or nonexistent growth potential, you aren’t alone! Every year, thousands of dissatisfied people make the transition from unfulfilling jobs to a career with much better long-term opportunities: truck driving with a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
And it starts with 160 Driving Academy!
Scott Dixon, driver of the PNC Bank Ganassi Racing Honda, races during the NTT IndyCar Series Rev Group Grand Prix Race 1 at Road America on July 11. Driver License Notes: Road tests are unavailable after dark or 30 minutes prior to closing. Road tests may be cancelled due to weather and road conditions. Flexible Hose Clamp Driver. It is also collected so we can track the viewer's journey through the Dixon website and offer further communication from Dixon.
Dixon Am3usb Drivers
At our Dixon truck driving school, we prepare people of nearly all ages and backgrounds to begin a career in the commercial trucking industry. After passing their CDL exam, many of our graduates earn starting salaries of at least $40,000 per year*—and often much more!
With us, you could be on your way to a brand-new career in just four weeks of class:
- Classroom Training: At our Dixon truck drivers school, one full week of instruction (40 hours) centers on the written portion of the CDL exam, sharing key knowledge as well as test-taking strategies.
- Supervised Driving: The next three weeks, or 120 hours in total, will be completed behind the wheel. Through guided practice, you’ll learn how to safely and confidently navigate your truck.
Dixon Trucking School
160 Driving Academy is not the only trucking school in Dixon, but we do take pride in being the most student-focused of all. Unlike many CDL schools, we base our entire curriculum, scheduling, and teaching methods around our students. We know that your success is our success, and as long as you’re willing to work hard, we’ll do whatever we can to support you.
Here are a few more reasons why we’re the top school for truck drivers:
Dixon Drivers Ed
- We offer very small classes, with no more than four students per instructor.
- We have convenient scheduling, including nights and weekday classes, to fit your schedule.
- We work with top trucking companies to provide no-cost tuition sponsorship. If you qualify, your tuition will be covered, and we'll assist in finding you a job!
- We maintain a high graduation rate because we give personalized attention to help each student succeed.
Dixon Drivers License Facility
With 160 Driving Academy, starting a higher-paying and more fulfilling career really is that simple. After just four weeks of training, you could be starting a new job in a career with unlimited growth and nationwide demand! Learn more about our Dixon truck driving school by giving us a call or completing our online registration form now.