DigitalPersona has allowed us to offer a user-friendly 2-factor authentication solution while simultaneously providing a more secure environment for our mobile users. It is flexible in that I can decide to only allow a couple authenticators or open it up to allow many. In my case I used a DigitalPersona type 4500 Fingerprint Scanner and used the Crossmatch API for Fingerprint Capture. This is actually the easiest and feasible way for you if you want to succeed at Capturing Biometric Fingerprint Data and Save it in your Android Phone from more than one Individual. Free your users from cumbersome login obstacles with Smarter Authentication: - Protects your data & applications, while not getting in the way of doing business - Adaptable authentication based on risk - Multiple authentication methods to choose from - biometrics, SAML, tokens, Phone, PINS +more - Sets up in just a few days - Easily add applications, make changes yourself (without ongoing.
Mobile Phones Uk
- DigitalPresona provides intuitive wizards for enrolling, re-enrolling and un-enrolling users' fingerprints from active directory. Digital Persona authentication process is quite fast. It takes less than 1 second from the time one captures the fingerprint to the time the user is authenticated. Digital Persona does not have a granular auditing method for generating reports of active users and the last time a specific user or users were last successfully authenticated or attempted to.
- DigitalPersona U.are.U Pro 2000 Fingerprint Scanner URU2S-U1. Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Fingerprint Reader - 50013-001-103 - USB. 4.0 out of 5 stars 7.
DigitalPersona fingerprint identity solutions are used in over 90% of the biometric POS implementations. Biometrics reduce the cost, risk and fraud associated with employee access cards, pins and passwords.
DigitalPersona fingerprint identity solutions are used in over 90% of the biometric POS implementations. Biometrics reduce the cost, risk and fraud associated with employee access cards, pins and passwords. With DigitalPersona, restaurant and retail businesses can quickly reduce payroll fraud and cut shrink, boost personnel accountability for PCI compliance, and speed up POS service time. DigitalPersona solutions tie transactions to the specific people who perform them – providing strong accountability that’s fast and easy to use. This lets businesses know, FOR SURE, who is doing what, when.
DigitalPersona keyboards and fingerprint readers support biometrically-enabled Maitre’D solutions. In addition, more than 90% of the biometric POS terminals on the market today include DigitalPersona’s technology. For more information contact DigitalPersona, Inc. at +1 650.474.4000, or visit www.digitalpersona.com
- U.are.U 4500 Fingerprint Reader:
- U.are.U 4500 Fingerprint Module for integration into POS hardware:
- POS touch computers with integrated DigitalPersona fingerprint reader modules are available from: Elo, IBM, NCR, Panasonic, Pioneer POS, Posiflex, Touch Dynamic and other POS terminal manufacturers.:
720 Bay Road
- Gary Oberman
- Phone: 650-474-4023
- Email: [email protected]
Improvements and fixes
This update includes a fix for an incorrect device driver (“Microsoft – WPD – 2/22/2016 12:00:00 AM - 5.2.5326.4762”) that was released by a third-party on March 8, 2017 that affected a small group of users with USB connected phones or other media devices that rely on Media Transfer Protocol (MTP). If the driver is on your system, when any of these devices are connected, Windows will try to install this driver. These devices will not be connected until the driver is removed. This incorrect driver was removed from Windows Update the same day, but it may have been downloaded to your computer. After installing this update the incorrect driver will be removed.
How to get this update
This update will be downloaded and installed automatically from Windows Update. To get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
If you are not able to connect your phone or media device via USB and are not running one of these Windows versions, you can still remove this driver using the process described here: